Residential land divisions
As Project Manager with Adelaide Civil, my teams and I constructed several land divisions.
Our activities included bulk earthworks, controlled fill, new utility installation (sewer, water, power, gas, communications, street lighting), concrete kerb & channel and road construction.
Included in this post are the following projects:
- Lochiel Park – sustainable development with large wetland and stormwater treatment features.
- Kilburn – small urban renewal project with a large volume of contaminated soil remediation and new controlled fill.
- Murray Bridge – two stages of residential development located approximately 80km from Adelaide CBD within a ‘green field’ site.
- Reynella – small residential development and stormwater detention basin.
- Seaford – large industrial estate with larger allotments and wide roads.
Image credit: Google, Adciv